1. Our Introductory Offer (valid for 14 days) is available only to new clients to Bloom Health and can only be purchased once. The introductory offer is non-refundable and non-transferable and will activate from the date of your first class booking.
2. A minimum of two people is required for a class to proceed. You will be contacted via text, phone or email 4 hours prior to the start of class should it need to be cancelled and your session returned.
3. 12 hours notice is required for cancellations for group exercise classes or you will forfeit the session through your account.
4. 24 hours notice is required for cancellations or rescheduling of Physiotherapy and massage therapy appointments so that the appointment may be offered to someone on the waitlist.
5. Payment of exercise classes must be made prior pass purchase in advance or at the time of the class for single sessions.
6. Out of consideration for the provider and other clients, please don’t be late. Please be aware that if you are more than 5 minutes late for a class, your spot may be given to a waitlisted or stand-by client and you may not be able to attend.
7. A waiting list is available for all classes and appointments. If a class becomes available you will receive either an email or text offering you a place in the class. You are under no obligation to take a wait listed offer, but please respond with your ability to attend or not. If you cannot make it, your place will be offered to the next client.
8. 5 pass packs are valid for 3 months from date of purchase and 10 pass packs are valid for 6 months from date of purchase. Extensions to these validity dates require medical certification prior to the date of expiry. All pass packs are non-refundable and non-transferable.
9. Gift cards are only able to be used for services as specified at purchase and are not redeemable for cash nor transferable. Gift cards are valid for 6 months from date of purchase.
10. Our class times may change from time to time and we reserve the right to amend our schedule at any time. We will provide communication regarding our timetable at our own discretion.
11. All our pricing options are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Our cancellation policy is in place to ensure everyone has a chance to attend our services. Cancellations can be made via phone, message or the app or website in which classes are booked and are the responsibility of the client booking the class.
12 hours notice is required for cancellations for group exercise classes or you will forfeit the session through your account.
24 hours notice is required for cancellations or rescheduling of Physiotherapy and massage therapy appointments so that the appointment may be offered to someone on the waitlist.